Feather-weight...kind of...

Saturday, October 6, 2012
I have some amazing colleague-friends!!! Truly...wouldn't trade them for no other...
Why colleague-friends?? Well they're both colleagues and friends of mine...the kind of woman you can vent, cry, smile, laugh, joke and discuss with. But also the kind of women you can go out with in your free time and have one heck of a good time.
Right after my birthday we went for a Sushi night (Thou only two of us really eat sushi hihihi). And while enjoying the night...the waiter brought me this wonderful gift with my drink... in the name of my colleague-friends. My reaction? Mega silly!!! But THIS gift right here, was heaven-sent...

(the card with the 2 beautiful balloons...)


Would you tell..
Fifty minutes of deep-tissue massage at the Hotel Kura Hulanda to a woman that had several nerves and sinews tied in pretty complicated knots!!

These ladies know me well, the gift came right in time. (sigh) Really, could there be a better gift?
Just the thought of it sent a glorious feeling all through my body... Fifty minutes straight of pure relaxation and getting pampered! AAAAHH!!!

That very night when driving home, I looked around to see if I didn't have an audience from any of the cars that rode beside me and screamed several times in my car...purely out of excitement!! (clears throat) I'd appreciate if you don't tell them that... hahahaha! (Just kidding...they read my blogs)

But...well..today was THE day...
I had my appointment this morning at nine! Could hardly wait...

Right after arriving, the lady led me to a dark and cozy room with a soft, relaxing aroma and lit only by small candles. Whispered the instructions kindly, to undress and lie down on the bed and start relaxing...she's be right back!
As soon as she came back and started massaging, my senses danced of pleasure..releasing all the built-up tension. And I felt right how the knots were all letting go...  At some places the masseuse simply pressed harder, but I couldn't even move a finger in protest. It was such a pleasurable pain...breaking down the walls of stress.
I lied there with a silly gigawatt smile on my face drifting away; simply indulging in every minute of such a fascinating moment  So, from my neck right down to every single toe I thoroughly enjoyed of a mind-blowing massage this morning.

But the inevitable moment... right in the middle of my enjoyment...in the blinking of an eye...time ran out. "Nooooooo!!!", I wanted to scream in protest, "you just CAN'T be done yet! I want moooreee..Go on please, go one."
But I just lied there....and smiled as the lady bent down and whispered quick instructions as to how to get up when I was ready to leave so I won't feel dizzy and to drink plenty of water during the day so to get rid of the toxins that where released during the massage, otherwise I might have gotten a headache at the end of the day.
When I got out of the room it was already 10:30am and I fell totally alive, light, new....relieved! A good massage can be oh-so magical.

Even when I left the Spa and drove away to my next stop I felt so relaxed it was scary...hahaha...really! Even thought I had to pay extra attention in traffic, cause my body felt so well I think I might have drifted away...

PRICELESS!!!
The lady taught me of some tricks to see if I can persuade more people into giving me monthly massage coupons or so...I might consider to put them to the test and see if they work hahaha

To my colleague-friend... (Shuki, Claudje, SONbody and Johanna)
Ladies you are THE best! Once more..THANK YOU...for this well-chosen gift. I appreciate you guys so much...


And to you...tense reader...go get yourself massaged for a change...NOW!!
You'll thank me for the tip...really...GO!

Relaxed and happy,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment