Day 38: Behold, the end is near

Monday, April 2, 2012
Been busy, been busy...been crazily busy.
So don't blame me for the late update...blame the schedule...aha...the hectic schedule.

As you might have noticed, we're reaching the top of this huge mountain called "40 Days Weight Loss Challenge". Just a few more steps, and we can enjoy the view from the highest peek and fill our lungs with fresh air.
Oh I can hardly wait...

Thou I haven't reached my desired weight as yet. And I intend to continue watching my eating habits and throw some matches on the body's fire...so it might keep on burning. But I'm not ready for another intense training schedule and severe diet as yet...wait...I need to catch some air!

Last Saturday was the last boot-camp training session for this challenge, and of course weigh in too.
Now, problem was that I only realized on the Tuesday before that I haven't been properly to the toilet for more than a week. You know, ahum...constipation...
But what was I supposed to do? The crammed intestines would make the body heavier somehow...
So I drank laxative tea on Friday night...expecting it to work in the midnight or at least early in the morning.
But Saturday came and it was time to leave the house..and still not even the mere stomach rumble to indicate that delivery was on its way...

I sent the trainer a message in advance and asked her to forget to bring the scale...I said to her, "it will be OUR secret ok?...don't you find that exciting??? A secret only you and I know of". No results...
So to make the whole story short....(stating the obvious) I had to weigh in. With the whole traffic jam going on inside...somewhere down there. But to my surprise, one more kg is GONE!! Believe me, for a moment there, I stood perplexed. 'cause physically I felt so....heavy! That brings us to a total of 9,5...
This Wednesday is the very last weigh in...and than...THE END!!!!!

By the way...the tea didn't help at all...I took "fresh" home-made tamarind juice later on that Saturday. Nature couldn't have created a better antidote...a remedy maid in heaven. Cleared all the roads before Sunday morning... such a relief!

On another note...
Today I did something totally crazy. But in the end I enjoyed it. And I felt SO proud. Well...we're almost done but at least today and tomorrow there's still training (read: hardcore kick-boxing mad stuff).
So I came home after work,changed up, got water, keys, my mobile and headphones....and headed to training...by foot! Got there in about 20 minutes, worked my ass off (literally) in training and then walked back home. Yup...I climbed THAT hill after such harsh training (for those of you who know where I live). But I got home completely satisfied and with a smile on my face. No difficulties or obstacles on the way...other than some dog to whom I apparently appeared delicious and whom I had to convince a couple of times that he wasn't my type...

But anyway, I feel as thou I'm writing you an encyclopedia today. No-can-do! And my eyelids are also getting heavier by the minute..
So...yea..am signing out for the day.

Steps away from the finish line...

Sy


0 comments:

Post a Comment