OMG! He skipped the blowjob

Friday, April 22, 2011
Actually I had to write this one ever since we landed in Aruba. But blame me for enjoying my vacation so much I barely had time to really blog about it all.

But here's the thing...

You know how at the start of your flight on any commercial airline the flight attendant would stand in front and give a demonstration of the safety instructions during the flight?

Well, we had that too on our flight to Aruba! (Duh)
The flight attendant, a neat and educated looking guy, stood in front and mimicked as a recording played the well-known instructions which he must have heard and mimicked yet a thousand times already!

And then, he came to the life jacket part...
(A female voice on the recording)
"A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat..." (Of course I reached down to make sure mine was there indeed. And there it was!)
"... When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft..." (And the flight attendant graciously demonstrated how it should be done) "... If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces...". (GASP,....straight face...raises one eyebrow and turned to my friend sitting beside me; "uhm, he didn't show us how to blow!!!!")

(Sy uses a fake high pitched dramatic voice)
What if something happens and I suddenly need to blow in that orange/ red colored tube to keep myself alive?...I wouldn't know how to!!!!

LoL

But seriously, was that part of an issue? Was he too lazy to blow? Or,... what exactly was it?
Let's see if the flight attendant on the flight back home shows us how to blow...


Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

2 comments:

Piso Says:
April 22, 2011 at 5:42 PM

OMG

That was hilarious, jeez I'm still laughing.
Could already imagine your face as you look at the flight attendant

Unknown Says:
April 22, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Hahahahahaha! Believe me, it WAS hilarious! =) happy I could make you laugh! :p

Post a Comment