Interesting read...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Uhmazing!!!!

This afternoon I changed my status on BBM to,"needs mental vacation" (for those who still live on planet Nokia and others; BBM is the abbreviation for Blackberry Messenger).

Surprisingly enough, when surfing the internet and reading random health related topics I found this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/24/vacation.mental.benefits/index.html?eref=rss_health&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_health+%28RSS%3A+Health%29

And it's exactly what I had in mind when I unknowingly wrote that status.
It speaks about detaching yourself from your familiar environment and how this can help you get new perspectives and even make you more creative.

You bet I need one of those!!!

It sure feels good to know you're not the only person going through...

Enjoy the read!
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

0 comments:

Post a Comment