Day 20: 1...2...3..PUNCH!

Thursday, March 15, 2012
Today we officially split the challenge in two...

Woooooohhhoooo (Sy jumps and wiggles)

As a friend of mine said, the countdown starts!

Allow me a moment of sincerity here... For a moment there today, I so totally cheated. I had a piece of cake, and hell yea I enjoyed it too.
(Let's not start about the guilty feeling that followed thereafter thou.)

But yea...it's done so...no turning back!

Today was also day two of kick-boxing training. OMG... I looooved it today!!! Have I told you that I really really really LOVED it??? Hahah We got the chance to punch and kick our stress (and calories) away today. (In a high pitch) AWESOME!!!
As the (male) trainer stood in front of me I said "brace yourself mister, here comes storm!" I pictured miss Witchy Bitchy (name has been changed of course) and released my frustration like a pro. Lol
Oh boy....that was de-stressing!!!!

Hahaha anyways, I just thought I'd give you guys an update, since the first experience last Tuesday was a total pain in the innermost part of the bottom.
But I thought I'd let you know I feel quite energized after todays training session again.

Ps. Miss Witchy Bitchy would better not mess with me anymore...I can kick ass now for real!!! Lol

With boosted energy,

Sy
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

0 comments:

Post a Comment